Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

At last

After many frustrating tries with my other computer I have, at last, arrived here on this one. I'm beginning to have a distinct dislike for my laptop. Why do they have to make the mouse pad thingy so sensitive. I can't tell you how many times I have deleted something without wanting to just because my finger happened to twitch. By the end of yesterday afternoon, I was ready to throw both computers off the porch. However, now I am calm. At least until one of the 'puters decides to frustrate me again. I think I'll just go about my day and sign on again later this afternoon to see if I can tweak a few things. Of course, this may be the last post if the 'puter goes off the deep end. Or maybe it'll be me that goes off....the deep end, I mean. I hope your day is as good as mine or better.

No comments: