Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Packing and posting

Ahhhh, today is the day I get to pack for the trip to Baton Rouge. I already have some stuff in my van....bedding box, backgammon board, small table. Just have to get the clothes etc. packed. No hurry, I'm not heading for my daughter's until late afternoon. We'll finish packing up the van and hitching up the camper tonight so we can get a fairly early start tomorrow morning.
I'm glad to be getting away. I've been feeling restless lately...out of sorts....you know. Wearing this boot on my left foot has hampered my ability to play outside in the garden and down at the pond. I sure hope it works on solving the tendonitis problem. I have things to do!
Okay, so now it's on to the adventure of learning how to pre-post. Don't have a clue what I'm going to put. Maybe some useful trivia.
Y'all have a safe weekend and, please, remember those who sacrificed their lives for us.

No comments: