Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Daughter is coming up today...with children.  It will be nice to see her and the younguns'.  I brought back some souvenirs for them which I hope they enjoy.  'Course the youngest won't have a clue, but that's okay.  There'll come a day when she will.
Am going to try to get some work done on a quilt that I had basted yesterday.  It's been sitting on my "design" wall for ages.  My goal this year is to GET THINGS FINISHED!  I have some other projects that need work and, although I've started a new project, I'll be working on those in these next few weeks.  I plan to work on them on days I'm not at the gallery and the weather is bad, which is the case right now.  I've also started a knitting project, a somewhat difficult one, that I hope to finish successfully. 
Meanwhile, I need to get a move on.  It's been great catching up on all the blogs since I was away but I now need to take time to play catch up on things here.
Y'all have a totally awesome day and remember:  believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Nothing like a visit from the grandkids! Reminds us of what's important!

Glad to know I'm not the only one that can't finish projects! More and more lining up every day!

CottonLady said...

Welcome home! Are you still moving like being on the water? It takes me about a week to quit walking like I'm drunk!

Yep, I've got about 4 projects going and not getting close to finishing them. Need to try harder.

Blessings!