Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Well, I made it to Ocala today. The first leg of my trip to Tequesta, FL to stay with my brother for a couple of nights before heading for Ft. Lauderdale and the ship.  It rained the whole way except when I stopped for fuel in Lake Park.  All in all uneventful.  I have enough snacks with me to use for dinner so I don't have to go out in the rain.  I need to eat the cold stuff 'cause I sure can't store it in the van while I'm away.  Not a problem, I happen to really like apple and cheese and grapes.  Healthy, too.  And breakfast is free here.  I think most hotels along the highways offer free breakfasts.  I'm staying at a Hampton Inn.  I looooooove their beds.  They are just so comfortable.  I always get a good night's sleep.
I'm tired so I'm going to have an early night.  Y'all have  peaceful evening and sleep tight.

No comments: