Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thought

I am saddened by what has been transpiring in our country of late.  The hatred and frustration is growing.  The government is eating away at our rights.  The government is sending money that it doesn't have to nations whose people want us dead just because it wants them to "like" us.  Like that's going to happen.  How 'bout we start taking care of our own and letting those that have fought for hundreds of years go on fighting.  Bring our men and women home so we have some kind of defense instead of trying to save the world 'cause that isn't going to happen either.  I wonder how many would be willing to write to their congress person to let him/her know how unhappy they are.
 I'm glad I grew up when I did and can only hope that the future for my grandchildren is better  than now.

No comments: