Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Going to be at the Georgia Quilt Show the next few days.  Will be sharing a room with three other women.  That should be interesting.  I've already claimed the rollaway bed.  I'll let the other three have fun deciding who's going to share the king-sized bed and who will take the pull out couch bed.  It'll also be interesting to see how we manage to all get ready at the same time in the morning.  I know I have to be at the show at or before 8 a.m. so I may be the first one up.  We'll see.  Luckily I like the other three women otherwise things might be just a bit difficult.  It's going to be a long three days.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Meanwhile remember:  Duct tape has 1,001 uses.  Toilet paper is not one of them. 

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

I hope you have a good time, as I'm sure you will!

Remember...no gossiping!