Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Glitches

Twice now my computer has come up with a message that it cannot load.  Then you have the choice of letting it try to fix itself or start Windows normally.  I think it has something to do with updates not downloading properly.  The first time it couldn't fix anything but just kept running the 'fix' program.  Then I tried shutting it down, turning it back on, and highlighting "Start Windows Normally" and it worked.  Yesterday the same thing happened so I let the fixit program run for a while.  Nothing happened so I turned the computer off.  This morning it works.  Go figure.  It happened both times after it downloaded updates before shutting off the computer.  Wish Microsoft would get itself straightened out.  I may have to look into a Mac if this keeps up.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

'Puter problems are always a bummer! I do hope you get it fixed very soon!

Momlady said...

Thanks, Jim. So far it's working okay, but will take it to my computer guy for the annual "cleaning" up.