Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

My day

I'll be going down to my daughter's this afternoon to have dinner with her and a friend.  First, though, I'll stop at Lowe's and buy a number of bags of soil and compost to take to her so she can have her garden.  She plans to use the oh so many pots she has instead of putting the seeds in the ground.  That way will cut down on the weeds.  There is already trellis material up so that won't be a problem for the climbers.
This morning I will work on the quilt that she promised a generous donor (for the band's CD production).  She doesn't have the time (or the inclination?) or she thinks I'll do a better job.  I'll at least get a few rows done before I have to leave.
So, that's my day.  What are you doing?

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

I think it sounds like a good way to spend the day! Any time spent with the grands and crafting at the same time has to be good, right?