Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Home again

Well, I'm back home from the islands of sun.  The time with my daughter was great.  We haven't had this much time with each other since before her daughter was born.  This trip was better.  We had fun in class and on the excursions.  We even got to swim with and feed stingrays!  The only drawback to the trip was coming down with a nasty cough, which I still have.  Don't know if it's a cold or allergies or something of both.  Grrr.  Won't be home long.  I have a quilt retreat coming up and a few days after that the Sewing expo where I'll be helping set up and tear down.  After that I'm staying home!  Maybe then I'll get to feeling 100%.  I know I'll be doing a lot of relaxing.
Y'all have a most pleasant day and remember:  It's okay to talk to yourself, it's even okay to answer yourself....but when you ask yourself to repeat what you just said you have a problem!

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Glad you both had a good time and got to enjoy each other for a change. Take care of that cold and don't overdo it.

Welcome back home!

Momlady said...

Thanks, HJ. Appreciate you stopping by.

Tatersmama said...

It's always good to get away, and especially nice when you can just focus on "you" time! Here's hoping that your cough goes away sooner rather than later... I've heard that a lot of people around here are having issues with the unusual pollen amounts, and I hope that's all yours is!!

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Glad you had good times - I've taken a break, too, and enjoyed my first week of retirement doing just what I wanted. Now on to my new "regular" life.