Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

To the Expo

I'm off to work at the Sewing and Quilting Expo for the next few days.  It's a yearly thing thing and I enjoy doing it.  I used to (way back when) work I & D at the Georgia World Congress Center.  It's fun to watch a show come together and then take it apart.  Most people don't have a clue how much work goes into setting a show up.  It will take about two days for this one.  Mainly it's hanging quilts, putting up signs, etc.  That's today and tomorrow.  Thursday and Friday I'll be a class assistant and whatever else they need me to do.  Saturday my daughter is coming down and we'll spend the day shopping and helping out in our guild's booth.  Saturday evening I'll help dismantle.  Who knows, maybe I'll lose some weight?
Y'all have a calm day and remember:  today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Bet you'll have a good time, even though it sounds like you'll stay busy! You always have something going on, girl!

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Busy, busy - guess that's what keeps you young, huh?
I'm jealous of your bulbs coming up - I never seem to have any luck with them. Maybe it doesn't get cold enough here? Especially this winter _ if you want to call it that. Had maybe 3 or 4 days in the 30s, then mostly in the 60 - 70 range. Guess those up north caught our winter as well as their own ...