Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Internet is back!

Woo hoo I have internet again!  Isn't amazing how much we now rely on it?  The equipment has been upgraded and is much faster.  I have satellite, not cable or land line.  Hopefully this will last another few years like the last equipment.  Heck, it even has it's own wi-fi so I don't need a router!  The reason I have satellite is because the local phone company sucks.  It's the only company in this area and there is NO customer service.  Many people are getting rid of them.  If only there was competition maybe they'd get their collective heads out of their butts and try to keep customers.  The ones who suffer the most are those where cell phones don't work so the people need a land line.  Of course it costs more but the lack of frustration is worth it.  My blood pressure stays where it should and I'm not screaming at the computer 😁.
Y'all have a great day and remember:  You're not getting older, you're reaching perfection.

2 comments:

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Good to hear from you again. I've been off - not offline, just tending to a neighbor who's in the hospital and attended our 13th annual Beach Broads weekend with girls I used to work with. Good times ...

Momlady said...

Glad you're back but the internet isn't as important as helping a neighbor or connecting in person with friends.