Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Can't do this anymore

I can't do this anymore.  First she says it's over.  Then she lets him stay.  He blames her for every wrong 'though it isn't her fault but his.  He wants her to do everything for him.  He's supposed to find a job but he isn't looking.  He's supposed to go to counseling but he isn't.  He's supposed to find a residential halfway house but he isn't looking.  He's waiting for her to come back from a trip so she can do all that for him.  He's angry that she even took the trip even though she told him about it way in advance.  He says she planned it on purpose that she would leave the day after he got out.  He's probably drinking even though he isn't supposed to.  He's probably fishing on the 'net for sex.  He has until the 28th to get everything done but probably won't.  I can only hope the judge will throw the book at him and make him serve out the rest of his sentence.  He's poison only she doesn't see it.  She says she let him stay at the house after he got out because otherwise he would be homeless.  Let him call his "friends" and stay with them.  Oh, that's right, they aren't returning his calls.  Gee, I wonder why.  She says that after the 15 days are up he's going to have to leave.  I can only pray that she stands firm on it, otherwise a choice will have to be made.  I just wish he would disappear from her life.
Okay, the rant is over.....temporarily.  I'm going away for a week to enjoy the company of friends and learn some new quilting stuff.  Then two more weeks and I get to spend a week with my sister in FL. After that I'm home for the summer.  Maybe I can take my frustrations out in the garden.

4 comments:

Sixbears said...

Breath deep. It's your concern, but really not your problem. Sure, they are making it your problem, but only because you love your daughter. What can a parent do? I'm sure you are looking forward to looking back on it. Hope things come to a good resolution for you and yours.

HermitJim said...

Sorry that this is happening now...again. I don't understand what is the problem is with this guy. Crazy doesn't begin to cover it. Best thing would be for her to just get rid of the guy all together. asy to say, but hard to do, I guess.

At least you will have a break from it all for a bit. Good luck and best wishes to you, my friend!

Momlady said...

Sixbears.....since I am basically her sole support (he doesn't contribute anything) I, too, am going to have to make a choice.
HJ, she is struggling with it.

texasann said...

Sounds like you know him very well, more than any of us want to know him. Ditto to the above comments, and sending wishes of patience to you and strength to her. Hopefully the judge will throw away the key, or she can (and will) get a restraining order.