Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Soggy

Feeling a bit soggy right now.  Rain, rain and more rain.  The ditches on each side of the driveway are getting deeper all the time and there's a trench developing across it where the water has nowhere else to go.  Sigh.  Can't get any weeding done either unless I want to get soaked (no, thank you).  So, I've been sewing.  Trying to stay busy so depression doesn't set in.  I also go to the gallery in hope social intercourse will keep away the blahs.  So far it's working but if we have many more days like this.....
Hoping the overflow pipe in the pond can do its job.  Tired of the gray skies.  Really just want to stay in bed and sleep but can't let it get to me.  Send some sun....please.

4 comments:

bigfoot said...

Ill trade some gray skies and rain for triple digit days here in north TX. Forecast is 106 this coming weekend. Yay! (Not)
Hope you start coping better, my wife has similar "down days" from time to time.

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

About to say the same as bigfoot, although not quite as bad here on the coast. We need the rain here!

HermitJim said...

It is getting hot here in Houston and we need a bit of your rain I'll gladly trade with ya...some rain for some sunshine, OK?

Just don't let it get to ya, my friend!

Momlady said...

Thank you all. Lost power for 4 hours in the wee hours of the morning but it's back now. Also see patches of blue, yippee! Will try to send some wet your way.