Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Planting

I am not supposed to be in the sun for a long period of time thanks to one of my meds.  Therefore, I got up just at sunrise this morning to plant some of the plants I bought Saturday.  I was just finishing the last one when the sun came up over the trees.  Whew!  I hate it the tI can't stay out and get the weeding done.  They're winning!  I may have found a solution, though.  I spoke to the gentleman who owns the vegetable stand at the end of the road and he informed me that his helper might be able to come after work and help me.  I'll have to speak to him about it.  Even if it's only for an hour a day the garden might start looking like it should.  Otherwise it's going to be up to me to get my butt out of bed before the sun comes up.  Such it is if one want to have a garden.
Y'all have a glorious day.

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

It is a shame that you can't stay outside long enough to get your weeding done. Having to get up that early must be a real pain in the backside, for sure.

Hopefully having someone come by to help a bit in the garden will make a big difference.

Momlady said...

I usually don't mind getting up but groan when I do. Can't do it often due to other commitments. Thankfully it's been fairly cool at that early hour. Glad you stopped by.

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

I'll come help, Momlady! I'm always an early riser and would love to work in a garden, but alas, have none of my own ...

Momlady said...

Thanks, Baby Sis. Appreciate the offer.