Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, October 12, 2018

Politics suck

I am so tired of all the political ads and will be so glad when elections are done and over with.  I know for whom I'm voting and know that the ads on TV contain innuendos (on both sides), some untruths, few actual facts.  Some candidates are backed with outside money, lots of it, and some struggle to pay for air time.  Whenever the ads come on I hit the mute button.  No one is perfect.  We all know that.  I don't discuss politics with friends, or anybody for that matter.  How many friendships have been broken up because both parties were on opposite sides politically?  I care about the person, not how he or she votes.

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Politics are a pain in the backside, for sure. Makes you want to give up voting all together.

Momlady said...

I absolutely vote because if I didn't I couldn't bitch about who got elected. Thanks for coming by, HJ.

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

I agree with you 100%, Momlady. My hubby complains all the time about politicians and the "other side", but often doesn't vote. I remind him of those inconsistencies as often as possible. ;)