Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, March 18, 2019

A new adventure

Today I start a new adventure.....radiation.  I go to have CT scans so that the positioning markers can be put on.  Am I scared?  I don't know.  Maybe a little. It's definitely an unknown.  My half sister didn't help when she told me about her mother losing her left arm because somehow blood vessels in that arm had been hit by radiation causing the arm to literally die due to lack of circulation.  I don't think they did the tattoo thing back then.  Also there's no reason for the underarm to be targeted since on 2 lymph nodes were removed.  At least I don't think so.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Wish I could be there with you to offer some moral support. I'm sure everything will be fine, but I'm thinking positive thoughts for ya anyway, my dear friend!

Momlady said...

Thanks, HJ. I sure do appreciate it.