Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, February 24, 2020

Mother Nature

Dear Mama Nature,
     I wish you would make up your mind.  PLEASE.
     First it's cold and wet, then it's warm and wet, then it's cold and dry, then it's warm and dry.  Then it's.....well you get the picture.   One doesn't know how to dress for your weather since one doesn't know what the weather is going to be.  Because of the time of year I tend to dress for colder weather. I'm learning, however, to layer since it's cold in the morning, then it sometimes warms up midday, then cools down in the afternoon.  Frankly, I don't want to leave the house but do because I have to shop for groceries, get my mail, etc.
     I suppose I should be grateful that we haven't had the weather as has Australia and other parts of the world but I do believe we here have had more than our share of the wet stuff.  I'm beginning to feel downright soggy.  Also, the daffodils and other plants are also getting confused.  The daffs are in bloom but other plants don't know if they should or not.  The poor dogwood trees are loaded with buds but don't know what to do with them yet.  
So, please Mama, make up your mind.
I love you anyway.

No comments: