Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Pandemic or ?

All it takes to create mass hysteria and panic is to release a virus.  Is this the beginning of a new world order?  Is that the goal? The timing is interesting.  Also interesting is that there has been a flu "epidemic" every election year.  This one, however, is really raising havoc around the world.  I wonder why.  Why is it spreading more rapidly than its predecessors?  Of course the media isn't helping any.  If anything it is creating more panic.  Common sense has gone out the window.  And who controls the media?  I think you know.
I'll be going about my business and WASHING MY HANDS as I always do.   As for paper products I have enough.
What are your thoughts on all this?

No comments: