Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Spent two days with daughter. It was great. Yesterday we went, along with sister-out-law J to the Yellow Daisy Festival at Stone Mountain. Lots of vendors....and I mean LOTS of vendors. It was HUGE. We meandered around and found K's best friend K, who was selling her glass along with another lady. We stopped and chatted while daughter took pictures of FAB amongst the glass. Then we meandered some more. Had lunch....meandered some more. Nothing really catching the eye and saying "take me home". Did purchase some great finger nail files. They last forever if you don't step on them or drop them on a hard surface. Sometimes they just seem to disappear into the great unknown. At any rate, we decided to get a funnel cake to split then call it a day even though we hadn't seen the whole thing. Walking back to the van I was glad (and so was my left achilles tendon) that we had decided to call it a day. I slept well last night thanks to all the walking. (I wonder if I lost any weight?)

No comments: