Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, October 19, 2009

I just received an email today letting me know that an acquaintance of mine has had a stroke. She is much younger than I. Fortunately her husband was with her and recognized the signs. He drove her to the hospital that was only 5 miles away. She's in ICU....slurred speech and her left arm not moving. Hopefully she will recover fully and can go on her one vacation a year to the tropics.
It makes me wonder if living alone is a good idea. I wish I had the money to build that other house so daughter and grandson could move up here. Someday. I'm lucky that I don't get sick often. This latest bug has really gotten me and I'm going to try to see my doctor today to see if there is anything that can be done about this cough. Last night was tiring and I want to be able to sleep lying down, not sitting up. Good thing I don't have much of a social life.

No comments: