Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I read my ex son-in-law's post this morning. What a pile of..... If he misses them so much why doesn't he call his son? Why doesn't he call and ask if my daughter will bring him to visit? He says he can't feel one of his legs due to a pinched nerve or some such yet he's going down to the airport with his friend to pick up his friend's brother. Instead of moving temporarily upstairs he makes his mother (in whose house he now lives) go up and down stairs. And she is definitely no spring chicken. He whines about his situation but does nothing about it. His best friend lost his job, too, but has be pro-active and found work....he started his own business. I no longer have any respect for T and don't care if he knows it. He needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and get on with life. I wonder what Marissa thinks of all this?

No comments: