Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm full of turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, mashed turnips and carrots (yes they are mashed together) and sauteed green beans. Oh, and I can't forget the homemade bread. My daughter is such a GOOD cook. Apple pie and key lime pie followed a little later. As I said, I'm full.....still and it's the day after! However, we'll be having eggs, bacon, and mashed potato cakes for brunch today. Daughter has never made mashed potato cakes so I am going to show her. Can't let the potatoes go to waste now, can we?
It's been a lovely time. Laid back, relaxed, and quiet (except for the occasional noisy sound effects from the evil genius). K and I had fun making some crafty stuff (Georgia "pine cones") which I hope she is successful in selling on ETSY. If T picks up the evil genius this afternoon (he said he'd take him for the weekend) K and I will be cleaning the evil genius' room. I only hope the dust dinosaurs and mess faeries don't overcome us.
And now it's on to make potato cakes!

No comments: