Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Nope, no post yesterday. I had other things to do and, amazingly, actually accomplished most of them. I made a pair of earrings, cut batik squares for the guild exchange, put up lights outside, and completed a full section of pattern on the shawl I'm knitting. Yeah, I know, knitting, how boring. Not when you are knitting lace. The pattern is 16 rows and takes some time to do. I need to get this one done 'cause I'm going to knit another one of the same pattern and need to get both done by the end of January. I figure if I can get one section done a day, maybe two, I'll be able to finish on time. Not that I don't have other stuff that needs doing; oh, no, just thoroughly cleaning and decorating the house for Yule since I have family coming this year (in the past few years the small artificial tree on the ledge in front of the fireplace sufficed). Along with that I need to make more earrings since they seem to be selling almost as fast as I can make them (yay!). Then there's the purchasing and wrapping of gifts....some of which have to be mailed to out of town family. Geez, I'm getting tired, just thinking about it.
So off I go, once more into the breach!

No comments: