Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Feelin' better

I'm feeling much better today. Made sure I got a good night's sleep (better living through chemistry even if it is OTC). The worries haven't gone away. I've just tucked them in the back for the time being.
Some of the tree rats are getting cheeky. One of them actually started to climb up to the porch while I was trying to shoot it with my BB pistol! Unfortunately (fortunately for it) I didn't hit it and ran out of BB's before it got to the rail, so I had to come back in and reload. It just sat on the rail laughing at me, only skedaddling when I came back out. I did manage to hit one as it was running away from the steps. Saw it jump up in the air and continue running. I'd use a regular hand gun if I thought I could hit the little buggers, but am afraid of putting a hole where one shouldn't be in the house. The BB's do discourage them for a while anyway.
Have a good Sunday and give thought to this: Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

You go and get those tree rats, my friend! Too bad you ran outta ammo before you got him a good one!

Keep those bad thoughts on the back burner for a time...and things will probably work out!