Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I don't know when the turkey became the official main course for Thanksgiving but it did somewhere down the line. To me the best part of Thanksgiving is a leftover turkey sandwich the next day.
I'll be enjoying the day with my daughter, her Someone and his mom, and my grandson. Daughter is doing most of the cooking. I'm making a cranberry sauce and will provide the traditional (for us) Mrs. Smith's deep dish apple crumb pie.
May all of you be blessed this Thanksgiving with family, friends and good food.

Bright blessings.....

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

I hope that you and the family have a very nice holiday get together!

Hopefully, it will be a quiet and peaceful one...as those are the best ones!

Peace and love, my friend!

Ken said...

...Happy Thanksgiving Momlady...GodBless

Momlady said...

Peace and love back, Jim.

Blessed be, Ken.