Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wow! Everything worked this morning. No message saying "Windows Internet Explorer cannot display the page." Hmmmm.....wonder if someone from Microsoft read my complaint yesterday. Or maybe the gremlins within the program don't want to get tossed.
We actually had some business at the co-op yesterday. Yippeee! I'll not be going in after today until Friday. This morning is going to be dedicated to getting some cleaning done since family is coming up tomorrow. It'll be busy around here for the next few days so I may not get to the computer until after Solstice. I'll let you know how it went. I'm looking forward to the company and the bonfire. If it isn't raining or cloudy I might even get up to watch the full moon eclipse.
Y'all have a wonderful next few days and remember: Live so your memories will be part of your happiness.

No comments: