Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wow....9 degrees this morning. Definitely ice on the pond. Clear sky, sun shining. Don't think it's going to get too warm today so long johns are definitely going on. Now have all gifts to be sent finished and ready to ship. Except the quilt which will be finished this morning as soon as I get my butt in gear which I'm going to do right now so y'all have a toasty warm day and remember: light travels faster than sound. That's why some people seem bright until you hear them speak.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Finally getting things in gear here as well!

Just between you and me, I'll be glad when this foolishness is all over!

Have a great day!

Momlady said...

I agree. Have a great day yourself!