Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Friday evening and yesterday were family time.  Daughter and family came up and yesterday we went to have the childrens' pictures taken with the man dressed as Santa.  Daughter now has 2 DVD's of pictures from which to choose for her holiday cards.  Since they are going to NC to see J's mom, sister, and grandmother, they took the high chair and portable crib when they left.  J's grandmother has never seen the baby so it was a good time for them to go visit.  (Grandmother lives in TX and is visiting J's mom).
I think the Hermit is glad for this respite.
I'm off to the gallery today.  We're open only because it's the NE GA Arts Tour weekend and we're obliged to be.  We did have some business on Friday.  Don't know about yesterday but will find out since the lady who worked yesterday will be there today also.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  At least I'll get some more Christmas earrings made.
Y'all have a nice Sunday and remember:  the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.....Albert Einstein

No comments: