Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, March 2, 2012

This weather is ridiculous.  Yesterday was gorgeous (which I appreciated) although I was inside moving display stands and jewelry cases at the gallery.  It looks like a new place.  Last night it started to rain and this morning is gray and dismal.  The night before was very rainy and windy.  Still warm, which does not bode well.  I guess you could say that March came in like a lion.  I won't be surprised if we get a snow or ice storm some time this month.  Probably when I'm in Gwinnett  at the Sewing Expo, with my luck.  I just wish it would make up its mind so my sinuses would behave.  Right now my face feels like it's been hit by a brick.
Would love some good weather, though, so I can get out in the garden.  I'm ready to play in the dirt.  I know it isn't time to plant most things but getting the soil ready would be a good thing, wouldn't it?  My Lowe's bill is almost totally paid so I'll be able to go get some soil amendment soon.  And this year I'd love to plant some blueberry bushes.  Sigh....come on Spring!
Y'all have a (whatever you want) day and ..... if you met my family you'd understand.

2 comments:

CottonLady said...

Oh, I so know what you are going through with the sinuses! I've had a stubborn sinus infection for 2 1/2 weeks. We have high winds and blowing dust here.
I'm doing bag gardening this year so I can really control the water and weeds during our drought.
Hope you feel better soon and weather gets better, too.
Blessings!

Momlady said...

Thanks Cotton. Last night was particularly miserable. Had to take two Benadryl just to be able to breathe.