Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Learning

It's gray and rainy....a good day to get to know my new computer.  I've had to order some new software since this is an updated version of Windows.  That's okay, it'll be worth it.   I guess most of the day will be figuring out how to install, update, configure, etc.  If I run into a problem I can call the nice young man who transferred all the stuff from my old computer.  He told me I could....honest.  Guess some laundry will get done as well. 
Cleo let me sleep a whole 45 minutes later today.  I still wanted to snuggle under the covers but nooooo.  Meow, meow, meeeeeooooowwww.  So I'm up...just not totally awake yet.
Y'all have a productive day and remember:  dogs have masters, cats have servants.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Boy, do I ever know what you mean about the cats and their servants! I wonder why we allow them to boss us around like that?

Have fun with your new 'puter!