Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, January 18, 2013

What is that?

What is that I see?  OMG it's the sun!  I'm saved!  And my new mattress and boxspring can be delivered dry.  The temperature in the freezing zone but I don't care.  It'll warm up enough later in the day.  The snow missed us but there sure is a lot of frost.  Winter is back .... maybe.  We are supposed to have sunshine for the next few days.  I hope.  I was beginning to wander if I was going to start growing mold.  I can go down to the pond and clear the pipe without fear of becoming waterlogged.  Whoopeee!  The sun is back....long live the sun!

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Sunshine is a good thing! I sure am enjoying it here!

Funny how temps in the 60's seem pretty warm after that last cold spell!

Enjoy it!