Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I have a cold

I have a chest cold.  Don't know why it's called a cold.  I just know I have one.  It may be the change in temperature from the mid-70's and 80's to the 20's.  It may be that standing in my pond (in my waders) for 2 hours trying to clear the overflow pipe wasn't such a good idea.  The water was ice cold.  Not much I can do about it, I guess, except to try to shorten it's life.  The gallery is re-opening this Thursday and I need to get all my stuff setup.  I went in yesterday with some of it but there's more to go.  I need to gather some quilt pieces to put on the wall to brighten up my space.  Otherwise it looks quite dull.  Lots to do today.  Laundry awaits and so does the paperwork for the Association. 
Y'all have a lovely day and remember:  cold is a four-letter word.

No comments: