Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tax dollars hard at work.

I am the secretary for our landowners association and, as such, have the "pleasure" of filing the tax forms.  Yesterday I went on the internet to download the forms. It has not been made easy to get to them.  You have to know exactly where they are. And the websites have been changed in the last year.  I finally managed to download one but couldn't get the state form to even come up.  So I called to ask to have one sent to me. They don't send out forms anymore I was informed.  They've gone paperless.  The reason I couldn't get the form to come up on the computer was because the system was down.  I told the person on the phone that anyone without a computer would be s.o.l. wouldn't they.  He didn't have an answer.  I'll try again Monday.  Arrrrrrggggh!!!  The Secretary of State site changed also.  What fun I had trying to find the form for our annual registration.  Again.....arrrrrgggghhhh!!!

2 comments:

Sixbears said...

Paperwork is a pain, but tax paperwork is the worse.

Momlady said...

Yup. I have to have a CPA do my personal ones. Too complicated for me.