Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

I'm re-adjusting to eastern time slowly.  The trip to Washington state was a nice getaway, especially the quilt show.  We also went to Port Townsend, a place I would return to and stay for a weekend or two.  The only time it rained was at night.  Apparently there hadn't been any significant rain for two months. I told people that Georgia took it all and would be happy to give it back.  Did some shopping, of course.  Shipped it all back so I wouldn't have to overstuff my backpack.  Pictures, the few I took, are on my phone.  I'll put a couple on sometime.  Meanwhile it's back to reality.  Y'all have a promising day.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

I'm glad you had a good trip and are adjusting to "back home" time!