Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I'll be traveling to TN tomorrow to see my friend who doesn't have much time left.  By going I hope to give her daughter some respite.  It's going to be a sad trip but I believe it's important.  I don't know why she has held on this long.  This pending death has been a long, painful journey for her.  She who wanted to outlive her husband because he needed looking after.  Because he is now in a home she no longer has to worry about him, just herself.  Her daughter is there to care for her and her sister lives just down the hill. I don't know if I could hang in there as long as she has or undergone all the treatments she did.  No matter....I will just be there to let her know I love her as my sister.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I hope the trip is uneventful and safe.

No doubt your friend will be glad to see you! Be safe!

CottonLady said...

I know it is a difficult journey for you, but bless you for being there for her and her family. This is what true friends are made of!

Blessings!