Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Whither the weather...

Dear  Mother Nature,
I appreciate all the hard work you have to do, really I do.  I know it's difficult to please everyone and sometimes you get ticked off and let us know you are really in charge by giving us hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and such but I have a favor to ask.  Lately, where I live, it's been cold then temperate then really cold again.  I don't mind the cold.  I can deal with it.  But when the temperatures jump back and forth?  Well...needless to say it's been a bit trying.  One doesn't know how to properly clothe oneself.  As much as possible I avoid places that have large numbers of people, such as Walmart because that's where most of the cold and flu bug germs are.  So far this winter I have avoided catching anything.  I hope it stays that way.  I'm becoming a hermit, only going out when I absolutely have to and the makers of Vitamin C adore me.  Also, I've never had allergies before at this time of year but, with the changes in temperature going on, the makers of kleenex and sinus medications are loving me too. Thank you for your consideration.

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

I feel as though I should sign this letter as if it were a petition. I certainly feel exactly the same! Reckon that would help?

Momlady said...

HJ...I'm not sure. I'll have to get back to you on that as soon as I unfreeze. lol

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Put me on that petition, too, Momlady. I really tried to stay healthy, but got caught anyway. Really bad cold, but at least not the flu. And yes, crazy weather - today 65 degrees, then a high of 36 tomorrow. Whaaat is that?

Stay safe and warm, and let's buy stock in hand sanitizer.