Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I didn't post anything yesterday not because of the date and what happened on that day but because I was sick. I won't go into details. Suffice it to say that I spent enough time in the bathroom to read a novel from start to finish. I'm okay so far today. Thank you, Immodium.

So, daughter still doesn't know whether bebe is an innie or an outie. I'm hoping for innie but will accept whichever. She's nervous because, on her last visit, they did an amnio, just to make sure everything is okay. So far the tests have all come back negative. This is hopefully the last of them. She'll know something on Monday, maybe. The sooner she finds out that everything is fine, the sooner she can begin to relax about the whole thing. I'm anxious to hear also. Those of you who read her blog and have come to know her here in the blue nowhere, please send a prayer to whomever you believe in that everything turns out okay.

Enough about that. Looks like I'll be going down to the pond today. Last night's rain storm stirred up a bunch of stuff it looks like and I need to make sure the overflow pipe is clear. I can see that the water level is closer to the polypropelene pipe on the other side of the pond than it should be.

Y'all have a serene day. Something to think about: every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Looks like it's time to take a little wading trip again! I know you're really just looking for an excuse to get wet!

Hope you have a relaxing day!