Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Went down to the pond yesterday morning to make sure the overflow pipe was clear. After the heavy rain we had I figured it would need some work. Yup. And I twisted the wrong way. Got the pipe cleared though. Now I just need to take it easy on the back (again).
Daughter, et al coming up today. Hopefully J can get the mower started to mow the yard. Don't know why it doesn't want to start for him but will for my friend Richard. If the yard doesn't get mowed soon I'll lose sight of the giraffes (lol). K and I are going to clear space for some of her son's toys that she is bringing up so he has things to play with while up here if it rains (or even if it doesn't). It also gives her more room at home. We definitely have our work cut out for us since I haven't waded through a lot of the stuff in the loft (where the toys are going). Good excuse to get it done.
Guess I need to get a move on. Y'all have a good day.

When in doubt, make up a good story.

No comments: