Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm somewhat late today but that's because daughter et al are here and we've been making room for some of the grandson's stuff up in the loft. I haven't done much cleaning up there so it is quite dusty and making us sneeze..... a lot. Guess I'll have to do better in the future. We won't by any means finish today. We have, however, made room for quite a bit of stuff. J is out mowing. I'll be able to find my lions, tigers and giraffes now (just kidding). The lawnmower starts. Hooray! Of course he had to find a yellow jacket nest. He seems to be good at that. Luckily he didn't get stung. I'll take care of it this evening with some gasoline.
Found out the sprout is a girl. Now I can maybe buy little girlie things like I couldn't with my other granddaughters (my daughter-in-law didn't like my taste). Still keeping my fingers crossed that everything is fine and will continue to be so.
Enought for today...must get back to dusting (AAAAAACHOOOO).
Y'all have an uneventful day and remember: Loyalty to the country alsway. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Glad that J got the mower going! Also glad to know the baby is going to be a girl...so now you can start planning a bit!

Hoping everyone stays healthy and sound!

Have a grand day, Granny!