Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, May 6, 2011

In the pond

The fish are in the pond. I found out, however, when I went to pick them up that 3 are not nearly enough for the size pond I have. Guess I'll get more the next time these people come around. In the meantime the ones that are in the pond will have a feast.....I hope.
Don't know what's going on the this site, but I've been having trouble getting my posts to post. I click on publish post and it doesn't. Then I have to fool around with the editing site and eventually I highlight the right thing and it publishes. Geesh. Why can't they leave things alone?
And....now when I go to sign in it suddenly remembers who I am. For the longest time I had to type everything in every time I wanted to sign in. Go figure.
Well, I'm off to the gallery in hopes of getting something done. Y'all have a grand day and .... think good thoughts.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Get Lots of fish in there so that it makes for some good fishing! Might be fun to wet a hook from time to time!

Have a great day!