Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Went to the dentist first thing this morning to check out the tooth (part of which broke off). Turns out that it is a porcelain crown and will have to be replaced. He was ready to do that this morning. I wasn't. I told him I'd like to wait until I had money so the first step will be done next month and the final step when they get back from their 3 week vacation. He recommeded gold. I said no...replace it with porcelain. With the cost of gold as it is I can just picture the cost. They say it's the same as porcelain. Hmmmmm. I'll stick with the porcelain. Less chance of someone trying to pry that crown out of my mouth...lol.
It's gonna be a hot one. Worse predicted for tomorrow. Don't guess I'll get much work done outside unless I get up way early. Think I'll just relax today.
Y'all stay cool and remember: It's the friends you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that matter.

No comments: