Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

strange

This is strange. Blogger won't let me sign out and believe me I've tried. In one sense it's great to click on favorites and get right to the dashboard but in another it's spooky that I can't sign out. Plus the fact that when I click on publish post nothing happens and I have to go to "return to list of posts" put a check next to the most recent post then go down to 'publish'. Geesh. And I'd be willing to be that just when I get used to all this it'll return to its normal self.
Don't know if things are beginning to look up at the gallery but we have had some sales these last few days. With the "season" starting this weekend we are keeping our fingers crossed. Hopefully we can get some signs done and placed where people can actually see them.
It's memorial day weekend. While I understand that we should remember those who have fallen so that we may be free, I think it would also be nice to remembe those who are no longer with us that have had a positive influence on us. What say you?

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

The ones that are no longer with us are really the foundation of our freedom!

I was lucky enough one Summer to see the changing of the guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier...and I have never forgotten it!

Very moving! You have a great day, my friend!