Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Going to WW today.  Will see if I've done any good with the little excerising I do and what I ate (trying to stay within the points allotted). 
Son came up to visit yesterday.  He took me out for lunch at one of the local eateries.  It was a very nice visit and I wish there were more of them.  The rest of his family are still in England.  They'll be coming back early next month.  Hoping he'll get another visit in before then.
Two more okra!  There'll be more tomorrow.  They're all going in the freezer.  The figs are about ready to pick.  I'll check them out tomorrow and pick any that are ripe.  There were a few the other day, but not enough to bother with.  When they come in there'll be a LOT. 
Y'all have a decent day and.....the mistake a lot of politicians make is in forgetting they've been appointed and thinking they've been anointed.....Claude D. Pepper

No comments: