Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Nothin' in particular

Had all of two people come into the gallery yesterday and they didn't buy anything.  It was, unfortunately, a very boring day. 
We had some rain here last night.  Guess I'll check the "garden" and see if there are any more okra to pick and see if the squash has gotten to the picking stage.
Going into the gallery today.  Gonna have my picture taken (I hate it) so the director can write an article about me for a local tourist mag for December.  Another artist is being featured in October.  Have to remember to take in my Christmas earrings.
The figs are figgin'.  I don't have the wherewithal to make anything out of them so I'm giving them away.  'Course there's nothing like eating them fresh.
Took the van back to the dealership yesterday morning.  There was nothing wrong with my headlights.  Sigh....a wasted trip but better safe than sorry.
Y'all have a gorgeous day and ... never understimate the power of a hissie fit.

No comments: