Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Odds and ends

Monday....another day off.  WW meeting today.  Wonder if I've lost any more?  Need to finish a charity quilt today so I can take it to guild tomorrow.  Need to get to JoAnn's to get some more water soluble stabilizer so I can get some more embroidery done for the wine festival.  Just found out an acquaintance has a couple of masses on a lung.....damn.  Made her a pocket prayer shawl.  Will give it to her when I next see her.  Daughter, et al, may be coming up today.  Finally got the grass mowed.  Paid my neighbor to do it.  He did a good job.  Will have J cut the grass in the enclosed garden space then see if we can't get a tarp down to kill off what's there so we can put in a raised bed.  Or some such.  Starting to figure out my new phone but still stumbling with it.  Will ask daughter to show me stuff since she has one similar.  I do much better with someone showing me how rather than trying to follow written directions.  Reckon I'll go ahead and start the day.....y'all have a nice one and remember....we never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public.

No comments: