Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, December 26, 2011

It's over....almost.  I'll be traveling to my son's today to celebrate with his family.  His mother-in-law came over from England this year so it'll be good to visit with her for a spell.  The kids will probably open their presents then disappear upstairs as usual.  I only get to see them a couple of times a year at most.  Guess I'm just that strange lady to them.
My sinuses are giving me fits again.  Wish the weather would make up its mind what it wants to do.  First it's warm, then it's cold, then warm, then cold, etc.  My head feels like it weighs a ton and I'm going to have to go buy a lot more tissue.
Hope y'all have recovered and are enjoying a peaceful day.  Now you can look forward to New Year.  A time when too many people drink too much.  Hopefully it'll be a better one than this was.
Y'all take care now.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Hope you have a great day at the son's!

Enjoying family is always good for the soul, I think!

Peace!