Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Wow....four days off in a row.  Of course, not really, since I have baking, cleaning and delivery of goodies to do.  Must remember to get a burn permit on Wednesday for Thursday so we can have our fire to celebrate the return of the sun.  'scuse me a minute while I write a reminder on the calendar.  Done. 
Cleo decided to let me sleep in this morning.  She didn't try to get me up until a little after 7.  Now if she would just continue.  I don't thing she's aware of any time change so she might think it's 8 instead.  Boy would that make me an old stayabed.
Guess I'd better get a move on.  Baking isn't going to do itself.  Y'all have a good day and just to cover all the bases......Merry Chrismahannukwanzaka.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I think that blessing just about covers it all!

You have a great day!

CottonLady said...

Hope you had a great baking day. My DD and Gsons come Thursday and we will bake cookies and the boys will each make a gingerbread barn! Should be a great, fun day.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.