Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Had a nice time at the basket weavers' guild and joined.  Started a basket but only got the bottom done because of time constraints and the fact that I needed to measure and cut reed.  Will work on it this evening and probably finish it tomorrow.  Might even take a picture of it and post it.
Was at the gallery yesterday and finished up yet another scarf.  I think that'll do it for scarves for now.  I also finished the chain I was making for Jaymi for her angel pendant.
Still have the cough but not quite as bad.  The cough medicine is doing its thing but I have to be careful with it.  I don't take any during the day.  If I did I wouldn't be able to do anything but sleep and I have too many things I need to get done.  Even the 1/2 tsp kicks butt.
Well, need to get a move on.  Y'all have a wonder-filled weekend and..........

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'm glad the cough is getting better!

Gonna have to give up smoking those cigars, I guess!

Really looking forward to seeing some pics of the baskets!

Momlady said...

Hopefully I can get a basket finished this weekend. Thanks for stopping by today.