Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, June 1, 2012

The hot air balloons are supposed to have launched yesterday in Helen.  If they did it was without me.  I forgot.  Watching them get filled, then rising up into the air is awesome.  If they didn't launch yesterday and plan to this morning, I don't think it'll happen as the cloud cover is low and it looks like rain.  A shame, really, as it is quite a colorful sight.
Next weekend is the art tour.  Just one day, the 9th.  It'll happen again November 9-11.  I'll be at the Habersham Winery once again next weekend promoting the gallery and trying to sell some of our wares.  Hopefully it'll be nice weather.  Daughter, bless her, is going to come up to help, even though she really needs to get ready to pack up and go out of town a few days later.  Her Someone won't be home so she arranged for babysitters for the day.  That's dedication for you.
Reckon I'd better get a move on.  Y'all have a perfect day and remember.....Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.

No comments: