Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yesterday was such a beautiful day!  And today looks like a carbon copy.  Unfortunately I'll be inside all afternoon as a friend and I will be "manning" the desk at the other art gallery.  I did manage to get some weeding done yesterday.  Had to brace one of the tomato cages in the garden as the plant had gotten so huge the weight tipped the cage over.  Looks like I'm going to have lots of 'maters.  Going to have some nice hot peppers, too.  Those plants are up on the porch so I can see the progress every day.  The lone tomato plant (the one I call zombi tomato) has a flower on it so we'll see.  The zombi pepper plant looks like it may have a green pepper started.  Hope springs eternal.
Y'all have a glorious day and remember....money cannot buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

I just love it when the veggies start coming out on the garden plants!

I'm eating tomatoes and peppers from the garden already...one at a time!

Have a great day!